March 14th & 15th, 2019
The fourth edition of the annual Data Innovation Summit will focus on practical case studies on Applied Innovation, Analytics and Visualisation, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Data Management, Data engineering, IoT insight and technology. With over 100 Nordic and international speakers on six stages, six workshop stages and plenty of learning and networking activities in the exhibition area, the 2019 edition is the place to be for all professionals and organizations working with utilization of data for increasing profit, reinventing business models, develop data-driven products, and increasing customer satisfaction.
To accommodate the 2000+ delegates expected on this edition and still provide a great experience, Data Innovation Summit is utilizing the full capacity of the venue. We have also built a completely new room and expo setup that not only provides a natural movement flow between stages, but also accommodates the ambition of the conference to cover the entire spectrum of data innovation organisational and topic complexity. The agenda is spread across two days, with a total of 6 stages plus plenum room, 6 new workshop rooms, new “Data after Dark” networking feature on the first day and “Data Safari” satellite educational events after the official program ends.
Don’t miss the opportunity to hear practical case studies from Google, Apple, Reddit, Airbnb, Uber, GitHub, Deutsche Telekom, iZettle, Metso, Ericsson, Expedia, The Telegraph, Equinor, ING, Kemin Industries, Daimler AG, Nordea, Continental AG, William Demant, Klarna, If Insurance and many more other companies.
More than 86 presentations, 60 workshops, and 20 panels will take place during the event. As last year, the event is a hybrid with on-stage and on-line live program streamed directly on our social media channels.
Book your ticket now at https://www.datainnovationsummit.com/ and save $10 with code MPDIS1910.
What’s New in 2019?
- This edition will focus on data-first and AI-ready practical technical and business case studies. The program has 6 stages: Analytics, Applied Innovation, Machine Learning & Deep Learning, IOT innovation, Data Management and Data Engineering stage. All presentation are still 18 minutes with 10 minutes changing time between sessions. This will give the speakers an opportunity to directly dive into the topic and focus on the key learning points and for the delegates enough time to move from one stage to another. All presentations are held in English.
Six Workshop Rooms
- To provide a deeper insight into specific topics, on request by our delegates, we are building six workshop rooms, each dedicated to a unique domain area: data-driven strategy, analytics & visualisation, machine learning, IOT analytics & Data Management, Data Management and Data Engineering. The Crash-Courses are 100 minutes each and limited to a maximum of 40 participants. The places are on first-come first served basis and require pre-booking. Only participants with [all:in] tickets will have the opportunity to attend this crash-courses.
Data Octagon – Live Streaming
- Live streamed program providing insight into current data practices, trends, challenges and opportunities, as well as overview of the latest technological breakthroughs, and glimpse into future of data management, analytics and automation. The program consists of 45-minute panels and Tech News, and will be streamed online on Hyperight youtube and twitter channel.
Stockholm Data Safari
- After the end of the official event program on the second day, you can explore Stockholm by attending seminars, workshops and mingles across organised by a range of organisations in different locations across the city. The seminars are on different topics and limited. Pre-registration is required.
- Over and over again delegates are asking for more networking time. On this edition we are introducing new features that will increase the opportunity for you to meet and network with the delegates. We will start the conference with a 30 minute speed networking session and time to explore the venue set up. You will also have the opportunity to meet the exhibitors, find a coffee buddy, enjoy a night out with your peers and new contacts, and have a coffee with the them the day after.
Event app and meeting area
To enable more insightful knowledge sharing between peers and provide bigger event experience, delegates this year will have the opportunity to schedule meetings and share contacts via the official event application.
Visit our website to learn more about our offerings:
- Data Science Fellowship – a free, full-time, eight-week bootcamp program for PhD and master’s graduates looking to get hired as professional Data Scientists in New York City, Washington DC, San Francisco, and Boston.
- Hiring Data Scientists
- Corporate data science training
- Online data science courses: introductory part-time bootcamps – taught by our expert Data Scientists in residence, and based on our Fellowship curriculum – for busy professionals to boost their data science skills in their spare time.